Saturday, April 13, 2013

5 down and more to go...

Worked on the first section on tier 2...
this area is a double of the first section in that the cut area is 2 in a row where the first tier had one area...It should move easily as it is a repeat of what I did, but amazing as it is, it is taking me time.
I still am trying to decide how I want to finish this...
yes, it is blurred a bit...don't want to give it away just yet as this is an exchange piece. I think I know what I want to do, I think I have the piece of fabric, and I think it may be complete tomorrow. But you still will not get to see it until after May 25th.... that is when I mail it out to******* and yes you will have to wait for the name too. See, I can be a brat!
Tha lanai is still in process.... now they have to order more color and figure a way to repair what  is not working...
see the "divot"? It is not suppose to be like that...and there are many more across the floor as well as a few other issues. I love the color, but not the finish at this point. Mr H spoke with the owner yesterday. It is obvious they are not getting paid until I am satisfied with the job and at this time, I am quite unhappy. I have  a few notes written down and when the job is complete I will be sending them a letter. Depending on all of that, is whether  I send it also to the BBB.  I can be someone to recon with when I am upset. In the meantime, there are cushions still in the kitchen, furniture and plants in the garage and the yard has furniture here and there. Truly a mess. A job that should have been completed in 3 days is not going on the second week.
Plans for today include a shopping trip to Desert Ridge in Scottsdale..... shopping is good for the mind! Hope you have a good day.....

5 comments:

cucki said...

Yayyyy well done dear..
Big hugs x

Poppy said...

Hello Gracie

Your Hardanger is looking beautiful.
I do hope you get sorted soon.
Bye for now.

Mouse said...

love your hardanger :) hope things get sorted out soon for you :) love mouse xxxxxx

Annette-California said...

Your handanger keeps looking more beautiful everytime I get to see your progress. I like the your other blurred project too:) Hope all gets taken care of for lanai and to how you want it done. Shopping is good for the soul. love Annette

johan habit said...

Very fantastic and well-written post.I read and like the post.Thanks for sharing this great post with us.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me..
Cheap Air Tickets