Friday, April 12, 2013

Don't want to talk about it

At least not today. The lanai project is not going as planned. Mr H just spoke with the owner.... he does not know what it will be like to deal with an unhappy me! I can be the devil herself.....
In the meantime, I have been working on my Hardanger and a few other projects...no pictures today... to stressed with the other project.... Welcome to a new follower and as always thanks to all of you for the kind words sand emails.... lastly, a Mrs Quail report..... they are both tending to the nest. The change of shift happens quickly and with much noise.  I am off now to take something to prevent the headache from developing. Hope you have a good day...

4 comments:

Patty C. said...

Oh Gracie- hang in there- i hope everything works out in your favor! Hugs

Poppy said...

Hello Gracie

Sorry to hear that your plans are not going too well.
It must be lovely watching the quails.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Bye for now.

Julie said...

(Big hug) I hope your 'problem' is soon resolved to your satisfaction xxx

butterfly said...

Hope things get better soon, hugs.