Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday is a good day? we can only hope

Just got a call from the company doing the lanai project. They should be here within the hour to apply another coat of epoxy. I requested that the salesman come also... we shall see.
In the meantime, I sat outside yesterday morning to stitch with this little one for company...
he/she took a moment to respond to my call. Then promptly returned to munching.
 I finished the second tier of wraps...
Now on to the outside tier....I know, I should press it, but because I hold it in my hands to stitch, it just gets so wrinkled again. I do not like to press over the strands of threads that are not wrapped. I have enjoyed this project even though it is so large. It will look nice on my table.
There is no news for Mrs Quail who still is minding the nest with the Mister. I always know when they are switching places... they call out to each other. Well, guess that is all for now. I welcome a new friend who just happens to be from my home state of Rhode Island! Thank you all for your kind words and email.... I do try to respond to each one. Hope you have a good day.

5 comments:

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwww it is looking so pretty..
hugs x

Poppy said...

Hello Gracie

The rabbit is so cute!
Beautiful stitching, looking forward to seeing it finished.
Good luck with the lanai project.
Bye!

Heather said...

The stitching is so beautiful and I love your little stitching partner.

Simply Victoria said...

Stitching and snipping is really pretty! Hope the lanai is getting all corrected.

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitching.
How sweet little rabbit I love rabbits.
I wish I had Mrs Quail over here I would be sitting outside all day, hugs.