Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mail~~new start and the Madame

I am still having blogger issues. I am not seeing my "regular looking" page... I can not correct it.... and it is frustrating. I do hope you can bear with me through this. I have been unable to comment on some blogs, get mine to sign out or in. When I go to the template page it looks right! Now I cannot upload photos...reached my limit...
Before going out the door to work yesterday, the post arrived....
I did manage to quickly open it. It is Kumihimo Braiding. I ordered it from Nordic Needle. I is complete to make an 18 inch necklace.... I think I may take some of it out and change it to a bracelet. The choice of material colors was by chance. It is quite simple and the directions are very easy to follow. I even took their suggestion of using pennies....25 of them as a weight.
I am off to work today... got to come home a little early yesterday. I would rather stay home to stitch and braid. I Am still waiting for Nic to reply to my address request for the magazine. If I do not hear from her this weekend I will draw another name
A word from Madame Muriel
Hello my friends. I have enjoyed my visit here with the family. Ms Zoe has been very gentle and not a problem at all. Mr H has included me in taking rides and of course Gracie has taken me to work, shopping, and to restaurants. I have enjoyed going to the big pool, a stitch group and just being in the yard.....but, it is time to think about looking for a new host. The weather here has been hot and it will be getting hotter yet. So, if you would like to have me visit and stay a while with you, please let Ms Zoe and Gracie know.
Thank you all for your kind words and emails. I really appreciate your visits. Welcome to new friends. Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Oh dear, a shame about the blog!

Would Madame Muriel be interested in trip to cold and rainy Melbourne, Australia?

Furio and Milo would love to visit with her.

hugs, Kaye

Minnie said...

I am anxious to see the braiding and I do miss the music on your blog.

Silverlotus said...

Oh, Kumihimo. I've had a disk like that for several years, but I've never really done anything with it. I can't wait to see how your project turns out.

milly said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the braiding and hope you get your blog sorted soon.

Mindi said...

The braiding looks interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Would the madame be interested in a visit to San Diego, California? I'd love to take her to the zoo and lots of other fun places.