Friday, June 15, 2012

I feel better, but what about my blog?

Well, today is a much better day. I have been sleeping better and the 3 injection sites are sore but not as bruised. But what is with blogger? I can not send messages throught the freinds connect, it is not showing me in script... how about you? Are you seeing it in the scripted written format?
Zoe seems to be doing okay with the new meds. Of couurse it is only day two, but I think she will do okay. She seems to be one tough old girl.
I have not stitch pictures to show, although I did begin the new project that I hinted at the other day. Welcome to a new friend here.... thank you all for stopping byu and have a great day.

Madame Muriel will stop by tomorrow....

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Keep resting and may you be back to feeling like yourself soon!

Melissa

milly said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
I'm not having any problems with blogger at the moment.
Glad also that Zoe is feeling a little better too.
Beautiful flower photo and I love the honeysuckle one in your last post.
Happy weekend!

Vickie said...

Glad you are feeling less pain today Gracie. I am still waiting for you to tell me about the injections. I am having no problems with blogger right now. :)

lynda said...

I can see your script...but I never see my chosen font when I post either...yet it shows up on the blog when I go to read it. Blogger has always confused me though! Hope you continue to feel better and can enjoy the weekend!

thegreytail said...

my wordpress stats are going nuts, if this is of any help.. ;D
I'm glad you and Zoe are feeling better, you dimly have to show me the new project.. those colours looked so good..

thegreytail said...

dimly = simply ..darm typoos :D

dulcinella said...

Good to hear you're better. Must be the meds working. Try to take enough rest. Hope blogger at your place also starts to behave himself:-)

Janet P said...

Glad to hear you have had a better day today. As for the blogger - well what do I know I am still an apprentice, I have had a new 'interface' come up on my blog, and now it has disappeared again! We won't be defeated though, it will come right in the end (I hope). x

Kaisievic said...

So glad to read that you are feeling better. I am not having any trouble with blogger at the moment - fingers crossed. I hope that it all sorts out for you, quickly.

Mouse said...

glad to hear you are getting better and good grief with the size of that font ... can hardly read it ... need to get my glasses on next time you pop on ....
take care and give a cuddle to Zoe from me :) love mouse xxx