Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin'...it's April

The chimes are clanging and the Honeysuckle is swaying in the breeze...actually, it is a windy Sunday morning. I don't mind though. The sounds of the different chimes is so pleasant. I had the day off yesterday...I was hoping and then the call came. Mr H and I went on a few errands then I stopped to get a few cigar boxes. The young lady rand the first box just as I was going to say not to scan the bar code...it came up $199.75! I told her that was a very expensive empty box. She had that dump founded look and then I insisted she find the right bar code, which finally she did. I guess she could not tell the difference between a full box and the empty one.
the rest of our day was spend relaxing and perusing magazines...both Mr H and me, sitting outside until it got too warm. The temp was about 90 yesterday.....
This means of course that I did not stitching...just reading. Whatever your plans for this Sunday are, I hope they are pleasant and relaxing with just enough fun to make it so. Thank you for visiting with me....welcome to new followers.....

6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

That would have been an expensive box!

Vickie said...

I am having a rather lazy day myself. Just relaxing after visiting with in-laws. :)

Annette-California said...

How nice to read outside. I like to do so myself. I'm surprised you had 90 degrees weather. Here in Northern California it's 62 high. For some reason its been chilly lately. I'm stitching myself today:)

CalamityJr said...

What a funny story. Glad you could get the cigar box at a more reasonable price! It's going to be 90 here in Illinois tomorrow, and I'm not ready, though thankfully it will be more normal by mid-week. Hope your week is a good one!

Autumn said...

Oh yes, that is a bit expensive for an empty box! Enjoy your Sunday.

Mouse said...

blimmy that was expensive ...lol
glad you had a nice relaxing day .. hoping to get some stitching done today too :) love mouse xxxx