Saturday, April 7, 2012

New fabric....

When I left work yesterday I left with.....
I just had to have these! The only one that I have specific plans for is the lady bugs...still, I just had to have the other pieces.
Since I worked all day yesterday I did not stitch at all. This morning I was too lazy to pick up my needle and right now I need must have some Cheerios and coffee...yes, I do not have milk with my Cheerios. It is an old habit I started back in the 60's! Actually, I hate milk and have very little of it. Enough with the ramble....
I am off to work again today...Jo Ann's is closed Sunday. It is the only day of the year they are closed. The Travelling Pattern....Tending the Blooms has reached Daffycat....so be sure to watch for her posting when it is ready to move again. I spent some time gathering what DMC I do have to start the Iris's. I only need 37 colors! I thought I had some 25 ct white linen but alas, I do not. I will call The Attic to order a piece.... or, a trip to Scottsdale which is closer to Old Town to get it. Next week will be soon enough.
I am always happy to have you visit with me....thank you for the kind words and email....have a wonderful day.
Hold on a minute, the phone is ringing.....Yes! I have the day off.....oh I do have plans.....stitching and planning for the fabric. Now, aren't you happy for me??????   :)

11 comments:

Anne said...

Gracie! I love those fabrics! Especially the matrioshka doll fabric!!! I like what you said to that you were too lazy to pick up a needle and thread cause that's been me for the past two weeks!!

Denise said...

Cool fabrics! And congrats to the day off! Aren't those days wonderful?

Vickie said...

Oh! We do not have matrioshka fabric at our JoAnn. I just went through the whole store last night looking for the right fabric to finish off my Easter piece I finished. Enjoy your Easter Gracie. Shh! Don't tell! I finished off the rest of my chocolate bunny today. Hey it took me a week.:)

Ruth said...

Oh my I just love your fabrics, so cute. Enjoy your day off and you know what sometimes its good to be lazy about picking up the needle and thread. Wishing you a very Happy Easter Gracie and thank you so much for the birthday wishes. :)

dulcinella said...

the fabrics are soooo cute! enjoy your day off and happy easter!

Annette-California said...

I love Jo Ann's. Very cute fabrics you've added to your stash. Hope you have a lovely Easter Grace.
How exciting to see the Traveling Pattern to be stitched again.
Oh I do hope you get to stitch some before you go back to work!

Mouse said...

love the fabric :) and cute ladybugs on the yellow one and hope you managed to get some stitching in on your un expected day off :)
love mouse xxxxx

Teresa said...

Love the fabrics, such fun patterns.
Not a fam of milk either.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I love the Russian doll fabric!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What great fabrics! You're so lucky with all that choice.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What great fabrics! You're so lucky with all that choice.