Monday, April 2, 2012

Goin' around in circles......

~~~using a lot of time and effort to do something, without making any progress....... yep, that's me today.... goin' around in circles.
Here it is a bit after 4 pm and not much to show for the day. Oh I guess I could blame it on the Chinese take-out last night...very spicy and did not agree with my stomach.... could say it was the headache that I woke with because my stomach was upset from the take-out... could say.... well, I keep goin' in circles here.

I did get Zoe's meds from the vet and I did go to the post office .... I did some stitching on my Roses and I will post picture tomorrow .... today is about shot. My new glasses are ready to pick up but I am too lazy to go. Just as well. I can get them on the way to or the way from work tomorrow.  I need to pick up a few supplies to work on my cigar boxes and that too will be at work tomorrow.
Mr H and I have been getting ready for my brother Alan's visit on the 18th....now the kid is asking about Ultralight plane rides! Well, I best get back to goin' round in circles.....
Thank you for visiting with me today and I do hope your day has been more productive.

3 comments:

Cole said...

Days like that drive me crazy.. you can definitely call it a Monday!! I hope tomorrow is better for you :)

Lee said...

quick note... dont get dizzy
hope the rest of the week goes as normal

dixiesamplar said...

Have had a few of those myself...hope yours settles down soon :o)