Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

 Thank you Lee from Notes from Under the Mountain for honoring me with this award.
   About me~~~
1. I am still learning new crafts
2. I have been stitching since I was 8 years old
3. I value friendship
4. I was named for my maternal grandmother who I never met
5. I am lucky to have Mr H
Now to award this to:

Nic from Obsessive Cross Stitcher
Lenne from Journal of a cross-stitching nutter!
Michele from Stitches
Amanda from One Stitch at a Time
Sana from Tussie Mussie
Be sure to stop by and visit these lovely blogs.

I finally moved Guinevere and finished Tending The Blooms...
The green fabric is what I backed it with. I just need to add the bee charm.
If you interested in stitching this Travelling Pattern be sure to leave me a comment or email  telling me. The drawing will be on Sunday March 25th.

I am having one of those day.... which project do I work on.... shall I read for awhile.... Do I really feel like running an errand or two.... decisions... what shall I do. Well, whatever I do decide, first the laundry must be folded and Mr H needs to get up. Hope your plans are more organized than mine! Glad to have you to chat with today....have a good day.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

ohh well done on the award :)

would love to be considered for the travelling pattern :)
and hope you decided which project you wanted to do next :) love mouse xxxxx

Mouse said...

ohh well done on the award :)

would love to be considered for the travelling pattern :)
and hope you decided which project you wanted to do next :) love mouse xxxxx

milly said...

Hello

Congratulations on receiving your award. I enjoyed reading your random facts and checking out your nominations.

Your finish is lovely.

Hope you have a good day whatever you decide to do.

Daffycat said...

Congratulations on the award!

I love your pillow finish ~ that green fabric goes perfectly!

Gosh yes, enter my name. One can't have too many projects on the go, right?