Monday, March 19, 2012

Did you hear???

How exciting....Zoe will be hosting....with my help of course the famous~~~~ Madame Muriel.
We are not sure of her arrival date but we are making plans. I have informed Mr H....still awaiting a response, but you know men.....I will update as soon as I know she has booked her flight.
I have been gathering some extras to send along with the Travelling Pattern
~~Tending The Blooms
 You still have time to sign up for the chance to stitch this quick and delightful pattern. I will draw on Sunday March 25th. I will putting the final touches on mine later today and will post tomorrow.

 I did manage to stitch a little on my BBD.... I have not posted because, well, there is little enough on it and I thought I would get it further along...but no. Instead I just remained lazy yesterday. Mr H and I watched some Netflix.... we enjoy watching the British mysteries. Today there is a morning doctor's appointment for Mr H then my day is free. I started to go through my Blog address book so I can plan a few mailings....so you may get a request from me for snail posting.... or you could just send me an email if you are inclined to!
Welcome to a few new friends who have been stopping by. As always thank you for your emails and kind comments. I love finding your blogs. Have a wonderful day in whatever you do.

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

I know Madame Muriel is going to enjoy her stay with you! (I'm trying not to be jealous... )

lynda said...

Hope Mr. H's appointment went well. I would love to be added for a chance to stitch that adorable SB design. Thanks!

Anne said...

Hope all went well at the doctors! That's great that you are hosting Madame Muriel! Can't wait for Zoe to show her around your placE!!!

Patty C. said...

Cute traveling pattern ;)

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh how fun! I am looking forward to seeing where you take Madame Muriel!