Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Spring!

So today is the first day of the Spring Equinox. Did you know that equinox means equal night which is to say that the day and night are of the same time length.
Are you looking for my stitch photo and update...so am I.  I had great plans but they got lost between J C Penny and my home. In the morning we went so Mr H could get more injections for his pain. Are they working? It will be a few days before he knows. In the afternoon I went to JC Penny for an eye exam and picked out new frames. BUT.... I also had my eyes dilated.  The dilation lasted for a long time....a long time. Hence, no stitching of any kind.
Then I began to feel a headache coming on......

so...... Guinevere stayed right on the sewing machine and I did not finish my SB project. Early to be was my plan and then this morning....too lazy. I will be at work today.....maybe later I will get to sew or tomorrow morning as I will be of work.
The rains seem to be gone and the sun is bright..... temps are going back up to the 80's by weeks end.....
I think what I need now is a cup of coffee and something to eat.....whereever you are and whatever the time of day/night, I hope you are relaxing. So glad you had some time to spend with me.....thank you for the emails and visits.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Hey Gracie! I just had an eye exam and am waiting for my new glasses to come in any day now. Enjoy the good weather. :)

milly said...

Hello

Hope your headache is better soon and that Mr H is helped with his injection.

Guinevere is lovely!

Happy stitching.

Lee said...

Hope you are having a good day.
I have awarded you a Liebster Award.. do go over to my blog to see what it is all about

Mouse said...

hope you are feeling better and Mr H is improving ?? after the injections ....
hope you have a good day at work :) love mouse xxxxx