Tuesday, February 28, 2012

That was yesterday~~~~~

and yesterdays gone......good old Chad & Jeremy.

The day is starting cloudy and cool. We had strong winds overnight... actually kept me awake for a time. Yesterday was sunny and around 80... a beautiful day for sure. My day yesterday started off wrong.....felt so very tired and a little off kilter. Went to get in the car and dropped a travel mug full of hot coffee all over the place. I did clean most of it up but I was on my way to our monthly stitch meeting. So Mr H found the mess when he woke. Always enjoy catching up with the ladies.......I did take some pictures but for now.....
Yes, it is Dear Ziz. She is working on a beautiful lady...I will have to ask more info so I can share. Always with a smile. Through the week I will post a few of the other ladies. I did not stay for lunch... Mr H and I had another stop at Home Depot... I feel like they will soon know us by name. Mr. H has decided to replace the garage door rollers. It is saving us big $$. As long as he is feeling up to it I am all for it.
It is good to see him able to do things again. He is taking his time and doing only 2 at a time... you have to replace the same 2 that are opposite each other together. After we ran our errands and returned home I began to feel awful. Cold sweats and just off balance. Mr H walked me to a chair and applied a cold cloth to my forehead. Then the chills.... I was nervous because this came out of nowhere. As I started to feel better and I tried to think of why...then I remembered something from the morning. When I was heading out the door I stopped to take my pills for blood pressure. What? why was I taking them from the section marked Sat....this was Mon... but off I went deciding I would think about this later. Well, now was later. I obviously missed 2 days of BP meds.... all is right now. Of course I got the lecture from Mr H.... hate when he is so right! Feeling much better today....and yes, I did take my pills.

I have been working on a few things...one I can not share yet and the other soon. One of the great things yesterday was that I got a package from Japan...that I will share tomorrow. For now, I think some breakfast is in order and some stitches before I go to work for a few hours....So glad you had some time to visit with me....enjoy your day.

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Taking medicine is the pits isn't it? Oh well, we gotta do it I guess. Take care Gracie. ♥

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

I haven't stopped by in awhile and was concerned as I read your post. I'm so glad you figured out what it was! Good to hear that Mr. H is doing well, too!! Happy stitching!!

Lee said...

Oh those darn pills I think they should have alarm bells that go off when we forget to take them... and we all do it. Good to see Mr H is feeling like tackling something, hope his improvement will continue.
Take care

Cardygirl said...

Glad you are feeling better..Ziz has the BEST smile!

pam said...

You are being a tease-show some stitches lady!

Teresa said...

How fun to have a monthly stitching group. Good to see hubbie feeling better now we don't need to worry about you too.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Nancy said...

It's great to see Mr. H is feeling better and able to do some chores! I know this must make you feel good!

Glad you got to go to your stitch group!

It's hard remembering to take meds on the weekends for some reason. Glad you figured out what was making you feel sick, hope all is well now!

Annette said...

Yep It's hard to remember to take meds that's for sure. Truly glad your feeling better. Thank goodness that was easily fixable. I'll be forwarding "Tending the Blooms" pattern to you soon. I'm done stitching it but waiting for Lee's envelope to arrive to add something else to yours:)
Annette - California

Mouse said...

*TUTS* rather loudly about forgetting the tablets ... but glad you know why you were feeling urrkkk .... hope Mr H behaves himself too doing those doors .... just catching up as wayyyy behind on blog reading :) love mouse xxxxx

And This Little Pig said...

Oh Gracie <> and I know you just listened to Mr H's very well thought out lecture :@ And you know the Mr H's of the world are allowed to be right at least once, but only once :@ Take care.
LiBBiE in Oz

Nicola said...

Have you thought about getting the weekly pill boxes and then you can see if you have taken your medication for the day.