Thursday, March 1, 2012

A short note~~~~~

Off to work in a few minutes.....so this will be a quick note.
I started my Japanese Thimble.....having typed that, I will say I wish I was not such a perfectionist. But Patty told me it will be fine and of course I always believe my friends. I also did stitch up a few of those cute little ......
They really take no time at all.

Well, that is really all I have time for...so happy that you took some time to stop by and I love....don't we all....love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. If I had not dilly-dallied this morning I could have done a proper post!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Love your thread catchers. You made a fantastic job of them.

Nancy said...

Love the thread catchers! They are so cute!

Daffycat said...

Your thread catchers are great. Very pretty colors.

RuthB said...

Oooo pretty. I'm sure it will all be fine....... especially given your perfectionism :)

Mouse said...

ooo I have seen a lot of these pop up recently and I am tempted to have a go ... I've got one from many years ago that is very similar but a girl can never have to many accessories heheh :) love mouse xxxx

Patty C. said...

Love your fabric choices for your little thread catchers !

Blu said...

They're very pretty. I love your fabric choices.

pam said...

They are just lovely!