Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring is here...

Actually, we really do not have a cold winter..... so when the Mallow and Honeysuckle start to bloom, I know it is Spring...... at least in my yard.
Isn't this blossom pretty. It measures 3 and 1/2 inches across. Mr H brought it in for me yesterday. Unfortunately, they do not last but for a day or two at the most. But it sure brightened up my desk.
I started 2 new projects...I will show you a peek at one...
This is for an upcoming post so you will not see it again until that post. The other is not ready for posting....but soon. I still have a few that need to be completed...the stitching is finished, but not the final completion. I just want to keep going...but I must remind myself to look back. Don't get me wrong, I do not have many UFOs.....it is just not me. My stash calls to me though and I always seem to answer.
On the backside...it is getting better. Sitting seems to be an issue. Not looking forward to going back for more injections... but it did help.
Thank you for the kind words and for visiting with me.....I will be by to see you later... right now it is a cup of hot tea for me.....have a great day.

5 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

It's been a wonderful winter up here in Chino and I can tell spring is right around the corner. I really hope I can plant some stuff this year.

cucki said...

aww sweet stitching project..keep it up..
it was a lovely day here..
have a lovely weekend xx

Daffycat said...

Such a pretty flower! No flowers here yet. We had such a mild winter (70's!!!) and are in a bit of a cold spell now that spring is coming =(

Mouse said...

ohhh that mallow is gorgeous .. I have a wee snowdrop that has 3 flowers on it this year and my daffs are coming up too :) glad to hear your back is a wee bit better :) love mouse xxxx

Nicola said...

Good to hear that your back is improving. What a beautiful flower, it's good to see signs of spring. Our mornings and evenings in the UK are getting lighter a sure sign of Spring for us.