Thursday, February 16, 2012

A potential Prince arrives....

When the garage door bell rings, it usually is the mailman...and yes he had a package for me. My sis Lynowl had originally sent me flowers which did not arrive...so she was going to a special sale and sent me....

I know...where's the Prince? Well Lyn thinks he maybe right here in disguise! I do know that he sit on top of a nice scented candle and around the rim is a bracelet. He is from Kirk's Folly...as is


Just look at these wonderful thimbles to add to my collection! Two of my favorites...a dragonfly and the double hummingbirds. Kirk's Folley is based in Cranston, where she and I lived. They used to have fantastic sales. Now the best way to get anything is on line or when they have thioer QVC sales.

Off to the Post Office I went to mail out much over due posts. Things around here just kept getting in the way.

My back was really painful so Mr H called his Pain Management doctor and got me an appoint for the afternnon and off I went for Xrays and injections. I think it was about 8 into the right back side. I do feel much better....of course I am off to work today so we shall see. My spine has a slight curve and my right hip is lower so he gave me a small wedge to insert into my shoe. But what? a headache?well why not.

I am joining Jo's next special swap so I picked out my project as well as another. I will need a few supplies from work today. It certainly helps to work at Jo Ann's! It is time for a cup of tea and the morning paper........it is always so nice having you stop by. Have a great day.

11 comments:

cucki said...

wowwwwwww
such lovely goodies..those thimbles are truly so lovely..
have a lovely day deary..
hugs cucki xx

Bernice said...

those thimbles are beautiful, hope you are feeling better soon.

Sandra Kaye said...

I love thimbles...Hope your back is better soon. Hugs

blue star stitcher said...

Aww the candle is so unique, very cute frog prince, what a sweet gift.

pam said...

fun suprise

Patty C. said...

Sorry your back is still hurting. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Beautiful thimbles;)

Mangogirl said...

cute little goodies. hopefully your back feels better soon :D

Nicola said...

The thimbles are exquisite.

Wishing you a good weekend with lots of stitching time.

Mouse said...

awww those goodies are gorgeous not seen thimbles like those before ... sorry to hear about your back I am in total sympathy with you .. I have to wear inserts all the time and also have mega probs with mine ...
and can't wait to see what you get to do for the swap :) love mouse xxxxx

Nancy said...

Those timbles are beautiful! Hope those injections help your back!

Lynda said...

I hope you're feeling much better by now Gracie.