Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy day ahead and it's Monday!

 Please don't wake me, no, don't shake me, leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping...” 
this a quote from a John Lennon song....I'm Only Sleeping... and it is fine with me! 

Monday's are hard enough. After a relaxing Sunday, Monday always seems to be The Day. With my back still aching and the other plumber coming this afternoon to replace the water heater, I have to must finish my quilties to get into the mail,(shame on me for being late) I want to finish my SAL Valentine, I started a book. My War, by Andy Rooney and would love to sit and read,  and I have no get up because it got up and left me today!......where oh where can it have gone?
But look what I found in the garden....
String bean #1
A string bean! There are several more almost to the ready. The tomato plants are full of little gems. Before I know it, I will have a salad!
I have to get some things ready for the post office.....then convince myself to go. I need some creative boost today. If anyone has extra, please send it my way.
Short post today...need to look for my get up....thanks for lending your ear.....have a great day.

MUST SHARE: There is a new blog....SAL Directory and it is hosted by Blu...check it out here.

3 comments:

cucki said...

have a lovely day dear..
hugs for you xx

Mouse said...

ohh I hope you find your get up and go and manage to get to post office etc ...and cooooo nice green bean you have there too :) love mouse xxxx

Nicola said...

Happy Valentine's Day xxx