Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A tree.... rain and an almost blue bird

Well... we had rain most of yesterday and overnight. Mind you, this is not real rain. Most of it is drizzle and evaporates very quickly. But I will say, there is a tiny puddle in our yard this morning. The sun looks as if any minute it will appear.

I worked on another beaded bracelet yesterday. I am enjoying the process of learning how to. I also did a bit more on Lavender's Blue....
I can't will not finish the blue bird... yes that blob is a bird to be.... until we get good news from the surgeon today. You see, he will be my bluebird of happiness.... happy that Mr H is on the recovery road. He is doing so well and is good spirits finally. It has been a long hard 6 months for him.
Today marks the 21st birthday of my 2 grand nephews. Nico's mom and Joe Jr's dad are brother/sister. What a day that was 21 years ago. Tonya and Lisa were in two different hospital and my sis Lynowl was between them! Just remembering makes me feel old!

Well, it has been very nice chatting with you today, but I really need to get a few things done around the home before out to the doctor. Thank you for being here.... for your kindness and friendship....
Have a wonderful day..... the sun just made it's appearance! Good sign for the day!

3 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo fingers are crossed you get good news :) and happy birthday to your grand nephews :) love mouse xxx

natalyK said...

A lovely post! Love the progress shot. I can't wait to see your bluebird of happiness complete. You and hubby sure deserve a break right about now.

Sally said...

Lavender's Blue looks lovely Gracie.

Glad your DH is doing well.