Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday...Saturday....

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Mr H... he really appreciated the thoughts.
I managed to get more stitched on Lavender's Blue...
I am loving this pattern.
I am starting to make some stitching plans for the new year.... I want must finish some long lost projects. I will of course add in a few new ones, after all, I did buy them didn't I.
Off to work today... maybe the Mall tonight.... glad you had some time to stop by... have a grand day.

8 more sleeps until Santa.

4 comments:

Mangogirl said...

It's looking lovely.

Donna said...

The mall sounds like fun to get some Christmas spirit.Have a great Holiday

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

Enjoyed reading your blog and am looking forward to following your posts. Wishing you a very blessed and joyous Christmas and a happy New Year, may it bring you gifts of joy, health and happiness.

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

Hello Gracie your stiching is looking wonderful. and thank you so much for the card! everyone in my family is jealous of my card from Arizona! Have a wonderful Christmas, Hannah x