Friday, December 16, 2011

A special day

Today is Mr H's birthday. A special one after all he has gone through these last 6 months. Happy that he is in the celebrating mood. I asked him earlier this week what he would like....
This is what arrived... new  speakers. His update time.... now we have another pair of speakers in the garage!

Dear Ziz and Mr Ziz dropped this off for him...

Very cheerful indeed. I am off to work today, but I will pick up a cake and we will have dessert tonight.
I have been stitching a little and will post picture tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Happy birthday, Mr H, and many more blessed, healthy ones!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Mr H! Looks like the Missus did you right!

lynda said...

Happy birthday To Mr. H! I'm so happy he is able to really celebrate. I hope the coming year brings only good things.

And This Little Pig said...

Happy Birthday Mr H! I would sing but you both probably run for the hills, no matter how far or close they maybe :@
LiBBiE in Oz

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday to Mr H!!!!!!!!!!