Saturday, October 15, 2011

Listening to the sounds of bird chatter~~~~

What a beautiful morning~~~the slider is open and the sounds from the pond and the chatter of the Gold Finches are lovely music. I am off to work again today.....
I am usually a very organized person... I put things in their place and can find what I am looking for. Not , I repeat, not this past week. I am so off kilter! My mind is someplace on vacation and did not take me with it.

I finished adding the beads to ...

This will be finished as an ornament. It is another of the JBW Designs...Christmas Tree Collection VI. I used cream 28ct linen from my drawer...and DMC threads. I have two more designs to stitch. Each card has 2 designs and the other that I have is #V. They do not take too long and a relaxing stitch. I plan on sending them off to .... well..... I guess I really can not tell you.
Well, I need a cuppa and some relax time before getting dressed for work.....thank you for sharing some time with me. Thank you for the kind comments and emails. Enjoy your day.


I also am working on too many another project, an embroidery piece for an exchange....
so...... this is all I can show you.

6 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo hope your mind sends you a postcard and brings you a stick of rock when it gets back ..lol ... lovely when the stitching is fast and you get to complete quickly :) hope you have a good day at work :) love mouse xxxx

Nancy said...

So nice to have a quick finish to bring you gratification! Very pretty! Stress will make the mind go on vacation sometimes, hope it comes home soon!

Whytefeather said...

Lovely stitching, what a beautiful ornament those will make :)
Love those little projects to relax with!
Big hugs to you and healing thoughts to the Mr.

CalamityJr said...

What a sweet tree, and the embroidery design intrigues me! Hope it arrives at its destination so we can see it.

Kaisievic said...

The Christmas tree looks lovely.

Have a good day at work.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

lesli said...

Beautiful Christmas tree...love the beading and the star!

Can't wait to see your embroidery project when its complete!! Embroidery is something I've always been interested in, but just haven't started trying it out.... yet!