Monday, October 10, 2011

It's been awhile.....

Geez...I do not know what has been happening ... or what I have been doing ... but I have not posted!
First I would like to show you the hat ...

The Hat
This is where all the pieces of paper with the names to be drawn go.... then a few shakes and out comes a winner.
Next is just  a peek at my Designer Exchange piece that has been mailed....
It has a way to travel and I sure hope she likes it. It was my first flat fold and of course I followed Vonna's directions.
I am putting the last stitches on the BBD bird just do not know how I want to finish it. I have been trying to finish up my Quilties...need to get them finished... it is my first attempt at this so it has me fretting a bit.
As always, I am so glad you could spend some time with me.....enjoy your day.

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your stand up and very pretty material.

Nancy said...

Beautiful finishing on the flatfold!

Mouse said...

ooooo love that straw boater :) and your flat fold looks lovely from the back ..lol and don't fret you stitch beautifully and you will finish them off beautifully :) love mouse xxxx

Vonna said...

Oh...a lovely hat, to choose the lovely winner :)
Can't wait to see your flatfold head on :)

Cardygirl said...

Looks beautifully finished.

Roberta said...

The flat fold is wonderful.

Just wanted to say that I hope all is going well with Mr. H, yourself and Zoe. I have been away from the computer for about 6+ weeks.

Until later.