Thursday, October 6, 2011

A sunny day and a cool breeze

I think Fall is beginning to arrive here in Arizona......a gorgeous day outside.
Thank you all for your good wishes with Mr H. It was a long day yesterday but it was as an out patient which is a little easier. We will see the surgeon on Monday so until then.....

I still have no pictures to post ... just have not uploaded them yet. Call me lazy.

I have been having trouble leaving comments on some blogs. I have checked all my settings and just do not know what the problem is.  Have any of you that follow Terri who's blog was ... TP Rose's Place..... visited her at the new blog? Be sure to stop by. She like so many of us recently has been going through changes of one kind or another.

Well. I am working on a project so off I go.... be sure to save some time for stitching today. Glad you could stop by for a moment.

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

untick the remember me box and the comments will work.....
I also use google chrome and don't have the issues.

Patty C. said...

Hi Gracie
Good to hear from you -
Enjoy your stitching ;)

Melanie said...

Have fun stitching. :)

Vinniey said...

I hope you will solve the problem on blogspot soon. :) Happy stitching, Gracie.

broderie said...

i just came to visit you because you and i were leaving a message on 'cardygirl' at the same time ! hello from melbourne, australia.