Sunday, August 28, 2011

Where have I been~~~~~

Well, I have been feeling lazy. We have had a break from the surgeons and the doctors ... that is until Tuesday. I have been stitching on my exchange piece that will be needed for mailing Nov 1 and I have to put the finish on my other piece that is to be mailed Oct 15 .... and then I am still stitching on my butterflies.....
Now there are flowers and another bee.... I have started the 3rd butterfly and hope to have it finished soon. A summer piece finished in time for autumn!

Our Monsoon weather has been busy. On Friday I drove home from work in a mini dust storm ..... and encountered a small accident. How they collided is beyond me because it really wasn't too bad driving. Anyway, then yesterday while my family on the East Coast was preparing for a hurricane, we were getting rain here .... that it what you are reading .. we had rain. It is enough to celebrate when it happens. Today it is again hot and sunny.

Next week will be busy again ... somewhere I will have to fit in some legal business ..... making changes and adding documents and such. I also need to go to the dreaded lab for blood work again. We do remember the last painful time!

Have you checked out the sidebar for give aways to check out--> The label is "be sure to check this out". I have added Tricia to the list.

I am pleased that you found some time to visit with me and leave me messages. You my blog friends have been wonderful. Enjoy your day.

7 comments:

Kathy Ellen said...

My goodness, but you don't seem a bit lazy to me... You have been one busy gal, stitching on two exchange pieces for October 15th and Nov. 1st, and your butterflies and flowers are just beautiful!

We are among those living in New England and weathering the pelting rain and monsoon like winds of Hurricane Irene today. The weather reports this morning said, that it is possible, however, that we might just see some clearing skies before dusk today. Isn't Mother Nature incredible? We are thankful for being safe and dry inside with our power still working, thankfully! We pray that others are safe up and down the eastern seaboard too!

butterfly said...

You must know i would so love your butterfly stitching its beautiful.

Tricia said...

Your butterflies are prettier and prettier! Can't wait to see the exchange pieces you've been stitching!

Gabi said...

Your butterflies are getting more and more gorgeous.
And you surely sound lazy with doctors visits, 2 exchange pieces and your butterflies...and that all in the Summer heat. :)

Elisa said...

Those butterflies are just so pretty and delicate....the colours are prefect too xx

Sally said...

Your butterflies are so pretty.

Hazel said...

Those butterflies are so pretty! x