Thursday, September 1, 2011

A beautiful day in the neighborhood...

It is a lovely day .... anyone remember Mr Rogers

I began another project ... an embroidery ...
I have a long way to go .... but it is a design from one of our lovely blog friends. I will not say more just yet. I am enjoying the stitching as I am with my Butterflies ......
Please excuse the wonky look. I need to re-adjust it in the frame. I just have the bottom border and then the outline to finish.
Finished the wording last night. I have so enjoyed this project. I do like humbugs!

Mr H and I were up and out so very early yesterday that today will be an indoor day....me stitching and he a movie. I think his movie is Return of the Fly .... not my kind of flick. It came in the mail from Netflix yesterday but he never got to watch it. I did more on my exchange piece also yesterday. I love the colors in it.  I never had a favorite season, but Autumn with colorful leaves is nice. I do not get to see that here in Arizona. Of course we could drive up North a bit and catch it. Our temps today should only be around 107. Hopefully we are on a cool down that will remain and bring on the Fall weather. Dear Ziz is visiting her friend in Oregon this week .. miss seeing her. My family in Rhode Island finally has their electricity back. Sis Lyn was going nuts. I think you are all caught up on my happenings! Oh I did find that I have a new follower, from Finland and I want to visit with her so I will just say that I am pleased as usual to have you stop by. Have a wonderful day as I plan to!



2 comments:

Shari said...

the butterflies are so pretty!!!! Can't wait to see the finish..
wow, your temp makes our low 90's sound cool....

Chookyblue...... said...

love the butterflies........hope the weather cools down soon for you..........