Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flowers and bees~~~~and bunny slippers

Oh another busy day....laundry finished .... stitching on and off .... and the Sprinkler company .... a break then off to the cardiologist this afternoon.
The last of the bees stitched as well as the last butterfly ...
This has be a joy to work on. I have one more stem/flower then I can work on the bottom row of motifs....
I really love these bees! I really would like to find these peanut shape beads for future bees.

I thought you would like to really meet Lucy...

she wears wooden spool rollers with twine..
a few calico patches on her terry robe
just look at these fluffy bunny slippers! How adorable it she......Most of her body is wood with bendable wire in her arms and legs. I have some wonderful doll ... some of them I made .. some are collectibles. A bit of love.
I always enjoy your visits and kind comments and emails. We are a sisterhood and I treasure your friendship. Have a wonderful day ..... I need a glass of iced tea and more stitching .....


10 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Beautiful stitching! Lucy is so cute!

Shannon said...

Your project is very pretty! I love Lucy's rollers and bunny slippers too! :)

Teresa said...

Love the butterfly. My idea of a perfect outfit, bathrobe and slippers (minus the rollers, don't know when I have had them in my hair last).
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Cardygirl said...

The butterflies are beautiful.

Cindy said...

i am so enjoying watching the progress on your butterflies...the colors and subject are some of my favorites....and really like your doll with curlers and slippers...kinda my favorite stitching outfit, hehehe.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Stitching is beautiful and love the doll!

Parsley said...

The bunny slippers are so cute on her. Makes me giggle.

Nice stitchy!

Bec said...

Your butterflies are so pretty. The colours are beautiful.

Lucy is adorable! Those bunny slipper are gorgeous!

Happy stitching.

Melanie said...

Heeeheeee!! Her slippers are adorable.