Monday, August 29, 2011

TUSAL day

Just look at the trail of color from the butterflies .... speaking of them, the 3rd one is almost finished but I did not take a picture. I will post tomorrow. Do you like my bathrobe cutie ... Mr H bought her for me a very long time ago when I had foot surgery. I will post a better picture of her soon...she is wearing fluffy rabbit slippers.... so cute.
I am in a bustle of a day when I had hoped it would be relaxing. Did manage to get my blood drawn without incident this time.
For those of you who were in the hurricane's path ... I hope you are all doing okay. My family back in Rhode Island is still without electricity ... but managing ... except for sis Lyn who is lost without her morning coffee.
Thanks for stopping by today....

4 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

I am so glad your family is safe and sounds and hopefully they will have power soon. I am still waiting to hear from mine.

SoCal Debbie said...

Thanks for the TUSAL reminder!

Nancy said...

What a cute doll!

Kaisievic said...

Your bathrobe doll is very cute indeed. Glad that your family in Rhode Island is safe and well.