Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just too tired~~~

When I woke up on Thursday around 3 am, I really did not expect how my day would end. I had the day off and enjoyed stitching and a movie and just being. I left for my HOA meeting and returned an hour later to see that Mr H was not feeling well. With a surgery upcoming I thought that maybe that was the problem. Soon he told me that he had chest pains and at this point it had been about 40 minutes. This has recently happened but is usually gone quickly and he never wants to go to the ER. Tonight was different and off we went . The ER/hospital is 5 minutes away so by 8:10pm he was hustled into care. Finally because his BP kept fluctuating they admitted him. It was midnight before I arrived home and Zoe was beside herself that she could not find Mr H ... I am always an after-thought with this dog. Around 1:30 she quieted down so we could sleep but up at 4  ---- a trip outside for her. Zoe goes right back to sleep but not me. And worrying about hubby was on my mind. I was told I could return at 6 am to meet with the Cardio doctor so off I went. It is so hard to see your spouse hooked up to equipment and looking worried himself. More tests ... so down I sat to what else ... stitch. I must say I did get lots done on my exchange piece. Long and short of it is ... finally at 8 pm Friday he was discharged and we will see his own Cardio doc ... surgery is still not set.... so ... that's my story. Stitch pictures....no not today, but tomorrow, yes. I always know how I feel about this man but I also know how I would feel without him .... lost.

16 comments:

Whytefeather said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about this scare... big warm hugs to you!! I hope they get the surgery set soon and get things on the road. How frustrating. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending hubby healing and strength.

CalamityJr said...

Extra prayers going up in Peoria. Give hubby an extra hug from us.

Nancy said...

So sorry you all had this scare! Hope they get the surgery scheduled soon. Saying prayers for you both...

Chookyblue...... said...

hope the dh is ok..........goodluck at your cardio.......

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Hope he starts feeling better soon.

I worry all the time about hubby's health and he refuses to see any dr's.

Blu Stitcher said...

I am so sorry to hear about Mr. H. Both my parents were cardio patients. I grew up in the different er's. In fact that's where I learned to cross stitch to pass the time away. I sure hope things get better for you and Mr. H.

Jennifer M. said...

Wow how scary for you both! I really hope the surgery works out well for him and he starts to feel better soon. It is very frustrating with the doctors and the testing. All you can do is sit and wait. Sending prayers to you and him. Like the saying goes...and this too shall pass. Stay positive. :)

Jen

Pumpkin Country said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Niki~ said...

oh i hate hospitals. that is so scary for both of you. sending prayers for easier days. thanks for visiting me, finding me! i'm in mesa :)
blog friends all tend to be on the west side :(
i'll add you to my blog so I can visit you again!

that was my comment up there i deleted. i was logged on wrong

Teresa said...

So sorry about your husband. Hope everything turns out OK. Glad you remembered to take some stitching to help with the waiting.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

sunny said...

How scarey! I'm glad he's okay. I love your pretty butterflies.

Mouse said...

sending ((((HUGS)))) to you both and hope things get sorted for you both soon .... stitching is a wonderful hobby to help pass the time .... take care love mouse xxxxx

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your 'episode'....i hope all gets resolved soon ... hospitals and drs are so frustrating to be around...sending (((hugs))) and best wishes to you both and zoe too!

Lee said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

Melanie said...

How scary! *good thoughts*

geeky Heather said...

Prayers for both of you! I would not have been able to sleep, either!