I seem to have not only lost days but energy this week. Don't get me wrong, I have been stitching but I just .....maybe one of these could lead me to the problem!
Yesterday's mail brought me my Secret Pen Pal note! I have absolutely no clue---yet---who it is. oh she did tell me a bit about herself, but still I have not to be honest tried very hard to blog search for her. I really want this to remain a mystery until the end. I will be looking forward to September to receive the next note.
I have emailed the Post Card Exchange to those who wanted to participate. For whatever reason, I had trouble getting it off so a few may receive it twice.....
The day is starting with partly cloudy skies.....rain would be nice.....When I lived on the East Coast, I never asked for rain!
Yesterday I pulled out my Christmas Ornament magazines.....thought I would at least plan think about making a few....I did not take an update on my BBD Summer Iris...I am almost finished with the vase section. Maybe tomorrow I will post it.
Well off I go. I need desperately need another cup of coffee and the morning paper.....then off to work today. So glad you visited today. Enjoy your day .

3 comments:
Coffee fixes everything :) Coffee and chocolate together do even a better job.
Wishing you a great day :)
Hope you get your energy back soon!
Mine is gone also. Even getting on the internet seems to hard for me, LOL. I have to have lunch ready for hubby in 45 mins and I am still just sitting here and can't even think of what to make. If you find yours please look for mine. LOL
Post a Comment