Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friendship Day

Today is Friendship Day....
I want to say how much I appreciate all of you.....your warm kind words and generous praises.......you are all very special to me.Thank you for being part of my world.

It is just going to be one of those days....lazy. I have not slept well these last 2 days. I know what  you are thinking...."she gets up so early everyday".....and I do. But, when I am up because of a problem, that is something else all together. Saturday around 1:30 AM I could hear Mr H talking softly to Zoe....just as I was getting out of bed to investigate...Mr H appeared to announce that Zoe was not right......and she wasn't. She appeared to be having a mini stroke on her right side. Finally about 4 am she returned to normal and back to the foot of the bed to sleep. The vet would need to see her while this is happening so we will just have to keep any eye on her and act then. luckily I was able to leave work early and get home to relax. I need a nap...that's it!
A while back I bought 2 paper mache' hands and ....
and thought I would  decoupage on one of them......I will post that when I get it completed. I have no idea why I wanted them.
I also found these nice western charms....
I am sure I will use them eventually.
As for stitching.....I am still working on 2 exchange pieces but I did start BBD Summer Iris for myself.

not much to really show....
Still time to join the Postcard Exchange...email me your snail info to be added to the list....by Wednesday!

Did I mention I need a nap...with that said  Ithink I will curl up in a comfy chair and do nothing at all.....
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a relaxing day.

5 comments:

KarenV said...

I'm sorry about Zoe. I hope you can find out what's wrong or the problem will go away on its own. A nap sounds like a good idea :)

CalamityJr said...

Happy friendship greetings to you! Give Zoe an extra cuddle from me.

Cindy said...

I hope you had a lovely, lazy day and I am sorry about your Zoe...our furbabies are the best!

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

I love the hands, I use to do a lot of decoupage when I was younger but i'm a bit messy with glue so my mum preferred the cross stitch :)

I hope Zoe is ok, one of our cats died recently, she was old, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Brigitte said...

I hope you were having a nice and relaxing day. And hopefully the problem that Zoe had won't appear again.