Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yesterday and Today----

If the sun never shines again....
Hold fireflies in your hands to keep warm.

If I have not told you yet---I am very specious. Oh I don't care about ladders and black cats.....it's the feelings that I get or dreams. I am named for my maternal grandmother whom I never got to meet as she died young. Grandma Gracia ( Italian for Grace) was very very superstitious and my grandpa used to say that I was very much her. Anyway....remember the opening of my post yesterday? Well, it was busy at work...I worked until 5:15 only to find that my PT would not start..the temp was 104 out..dead battery...call to Mr H who called on Tony ( Ziz'z other half) who came to jump the car. The battery is not quite a year old. Here in Arizona the heat takes a tole on car batteries and tires. So, Mr H is off to Auto Zone to have it checked out.....it did start this morning but can not trust that. Glad yesterday is gone-----
On to good things.....
TUSAL is getting full.....a little stuff it down should do the trick.
I have the bottom of my pincushion almost finished....
I have worked the variegated color so I have more Burgundy than red.....but I do want some red. I am already thinking of the next one and the colors I will use!
I am off to work this afternoon....so nice to have you stop and chat....have a great day.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

hope you get your battery sorted out and oooo like your pin cushion start :) love mouse xxxx