Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Monday~~~~~~

If you're afraid of the dark....
remember the night rainbow.

What a lazy day I had yesterday. I never left the house---not once---Mr H took Zoe out when she asked....me, I just sat and relaxed, watched a movie and then stitched. The best part is that I have no plans for today either...so....that's a good guess, I will be stitching.
The stitching for the bottom piece of Pagoda is finished....
I am adding the beads....

This will be done quickly...especially with the help of my bead nabber. I loose less beads with this gadget. I am eager to start the top piece this morning.

I joined  a Secret Pen Pal group organized by Parsley. Wrote and mailed my first letter today. We will reveal our names in December. This is a very doable project as we only need to write one letter each month.
I have chosen a few pieces for the  Fall Seasonal Exchange  to stitch...just waiting for the name of my partner before I start to stitch it to be sure it will be something she likes.  

Did you think Terri from Dixie Samplar got lost? Well, you guessed right. Somewhere out there is her blog floating around ...but have not fear....she has been found and you can find her again here...so please do stop by and rejoin her blog.....

Well, laundry is waiting to be folded......need a cup of coffee ....and I hear Zoe barking for something. As always, it is such a pleasure chatting with you. Thank you for the lovely comments and emails.....so glad we are friends. Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo love your lazy day :) and i'm doing the pen pal as well :) found terri earlier and can't wait to see the pagoda done :) love mouse xxxx

valerie said...

Ooo, can't wait to see more of your pagoda. Do you like the bead nabber thingie? I have been eying it...might be handy for beading my Miras once I ever get around to them. Hope you have a good Monday!

Teresa said...

Love days when you don't have to go anywhere. I have never seen the bead nabber. Where in the world do you find one. Your piece is coming along beautifully.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Blu Stitcher said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Your new piece looks wonderful.

Sally said...

That is really pretty Gracie.