Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just another day....

No stitch pictures today...both that I am working on are for exchanges! But---the Monsoon struck again last night...
I love the sky and the clouds...this was taken at 5:30 last night and this one a few minutes later....
beautiful! Then by 7:30 last night it all changed...

The wind...the hot wind....started to blow the palm trees....

The light began to fade...and then the rains came! It poured for a short time and then it all dried up. Today....hot and sunny already.....
I just put a blueberry and cranberry bread in to bake....I know it is too hot to use the oven...but it is only for 20 minutes and I will have the fan on....smells delicious!
Work today. Jo Ann's has a coupon for 65% off framing so I will be taking in my Nosegay piece. I am so happy you visited with me today...have a great day.

5 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Gorgeous pictures!! We had storms here last night, too...had to get up twice to reset the clocks. Zzzzz....

Have fun picking out a frame!

RuthB said...

Blueberry cranberry bread AND beautiful skies.... I'll be right over! :)

Mouse said...

wow fab pictures and the bread sounds delicious :) and nice amount off the framing :) love mouse xxx

Nancy said...

Love those pictures! God gave us such beauty in nature!

Melanie said...

Gorgeous pictures!