Tuesday, August 2, 2011

tooz day........? Ruby Tuesday?

If there is no happy ending....
make one out of cookie dough.

The Pagoda stitching is finished......all beads added....
Excuse the wrinkles...I also finished the top section
Now to get the stitching just right so they fit together! I don't think it will be too difficult....you will see it complete tomorrow.

Did you get and download your GOS today? I download to Cd's and keep them in a file and print out the contents page for reference. As usual, there are so many nice patterns to think about. I did find one to work on but I will not be able to share it now it will be sent to someone , so you will have to wait.

Once again I have a no plans day....it is so good to be semi-retired.
I so enjoy your visits! Thank you for the kind words and emails...... Have a wonderful day and I will stop by to see you today.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very pretty!

Teresa said...

Very nice, can't wait until tomorrow to see it all put together. What is GOS?
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Blu Stitcher said...

The beads really add to it. As always your work amazes me.

Mouse said...

ooo looks lovely :) can't wait to see it made up :) love mouse xxxx