Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chicken Soup---dough rising and spinach cooked

If it's the last dance.....
Dance backwards.

    If you are expecting a picture of stitching progress you can forget it. I---who does not cook---spent time in the kitchen today. You are reading correctly. I make the chicken soup and the spinach pies .....not Mr H. There are some things that I can do better! i also steam the rice....remember the burn from last week? well it is better but not gone yet. There were no mishaps in the kitchen today.

   I painted and stained the Tulip Box as well as made the inserts. Wait till you see it. I think it turned out very nice. I am working on the pincushion for the inside. Tomorrow is my monthly stitch group meeting and due to the fact that I leave at 8:30 am...there will probably be no post until the afternoon.

    thank you for visiting...have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

oooooo sounds very yummy :) and glad your burn is getting better and enjoy your class and will wait patiently for your next photo update :) love mouse xxxx

CalamityJr said...

I just finished dinner and already you're making me hungry! Spinach pie sounds wonderful. Glad the burn is healing, but still keep it clean! Enjoy stitch group tomorrow; I'll try not to be too jealous.

Nancy said...

Sounds like a great dinner! So satisfying to cook a good meal once in a while! Glad your burn is healing, those steam burns hurt!

Bernice said...

love your blog and looking forward to reading more