Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Happy Birthday....a baby shower and a headache

Today is my lovely niece Tonya's birthday...
Isn't she pretty. She is the daughter of sis Lyn. I miss seeing her and love when we get to chat on the phone. There will be a family cook-out back in RI today...wish I could be there to give her a hug. Speaking of being back in RI....my son Eric and DIL Andrea are there and Andrea's baby shower is on Tuesday. I was unable to be off and fly back for these festivities and I am feeling down about it. I would so have liked to be part of the baby shower. I will gather up my gifts and one of my co-workers is getting her something and then will send them to their home soon. Such is life. As for the headache....I will take it easy today and hopefuly it will vanish. Whatever your plans for the holiday are, keep safe and enjoy. So glad you could stop by and visit.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Sorry to hear you are missing out on the family festivities. Hope you get to visit soon.
Take care of that headache.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Gillie said...

Aim so sorry about the shower and the headache, know only too well about not being there! All 3 are in the US and I am in the UK,

Mouse said...

sorry you can't make it to the shower and hope your headache goes real fast :) love mouse xxx