Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A special day

On June 29, 2002....
Do you Eric Michael Horton take....
Do you Andrea Nicole Camille take....
they did!
Happy 9th Anniversary to my son and daughter in law....and yes, they are the expectant parents of my grandson Devin!

There is no stitch update today.....I am waiting for the air conditioning man to come....it is 96 out and almost that inside. You guessed right. The air con is not----I repeat---not working. I have a feeling it will need to be replaced. I had thought next year, but guess not. So since last night we have waited for cool air....Thank goodness for the ceiling fans. It is some help.
Well, back to my iced water.....and to melt.....
Hope your day is much better than mine.

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Happy Anniversary to your son and daughter in law. x

KarenV said...

Happy Anniversary to them both! Hope you get the aircon fixed soon!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Happy Anniversary to the expectant parents!

I definitely know what you are going through with a non working a/c as I have been there before. Not fun in AZ.

Hope you get it fixed soon.

Whytefeather said...

Happy Anniversary to the lovely couple and congrats on the baby!!

Oh, I feel your pain with the AC, been there done that... so not fun. Hope it is fixable rather than a replacement. We have needed to replace with ours too and keep hoping for "just one more summer" to put off the expense.
Hope the repair guy shows up soon and gets you cooling down!!

Mouse said...

happy anniversary to the soon to be parents :) and sending some cool air to you now :0 "Blows really hard in the direction of gracie " hope you manage to get it fixed :) love mouse xxxxx

Denise said...

Happy anniversary to your lovely kids!

Hope the a/c is working by now!

And This Little Pig said...

A very happy anniversary! Can't wait for Devin, but I'm sure you are more excited!!!

I'll swap you a little bit of cool for a whole lotta warm.

LiBBiE in Oz

Silverlotus said...

Congratulations to your son and daughter-in-law. They make a lovely couple.

I hope your a/c starts working soon. It is so hard to get comfortable when it is that hot outside, let alone outside.

Vinniey said...

Happy anniversary to you son and daughter in law. And congratulations on your grandson. Hope your air cond is working after the repair. :)

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary to your son. 96 is so hot. Hope you can cool off soon.We dont have AC yet. Just fans but the heat makes you so tired. Putting your feet in a bucket of cold water while you sit there and stitch might be comforting. HAHA :)

Joy said...

Oh my, hope your air conditioner is on by now! Is this your first grandchild? Happy Anniversary to son and wife!