Friday, July 1, 2011

Almost forgot....TUSAL day

So much going on...I almost forgot to post my TUSAL
It needs to be pushed down a bit....the blue is from my exchange...as is the green. The other threads are from my biscornu....you know...each thread Fred helped most eagerly to pull out!
Thank you for all the kind thoughts about the a/c....it is fixed. It was 94 out when the man arrived and 90 inside the house. The air ran from 11 AM until 3PM and got the temp inside down to 84. It was a long hot day.....but then it was 113 outside. Just glad to have it working again. I guess next year may be the replacement year.....or the one following at least. I have been stitching away on my exchange as well as my biscornu. It is too boring to post the biscornu, as I said, it is just a repeat of the first side. Most likely it will be ready to stitch together over the weekend. I have mailed the package to Denise.
I had a nice day today. Dear Ziz and I went to lunch at Fern's. Always good to spend time with friends. And it is always nice to have you visit with me. I hope your day was pleasant....see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

Woo Hoo for AC, Living in AZ, I don't know what I would do without it. This is my 2nd year trying to handle the heat and we are up north. Everyone says it's a dry heat but holy cow is it dry.

Silverlotus said...

I'm glad your a/c is working again. I couldn't imagine going without it. I think the extreme temperature changes we get up here makes me more sensitive, though. :)

Great looking ort jar, and such a pretty candle too.

Denise said...

I'm a thinking you may need a larger TUSAL jar! Bunches of threads this month.

Tricia said...

I'm so glad your ac is up and running again! Our is having problems, too, and I keep thinking about you! Of course it's only in the 90's here. No where close to 113!!!

Nancy said...

You may need a bigger jar soon...love the candle next to it! Glad you have A/C again...I can't live without mine and we don't get temps anywhere near yours!

Enjoy your weekend!

Mouse said...

ooo soo glad it is fixed .. could do with it here atm :) love a very hot mouse xxxx