Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy hands

I know-----there has not been stitch pictures here....but I have been stitching---honest I have. Its' just that they are all going someplace and I can't reveal them in entire yet.
There is this one
 and then this one
and also this one

see------

I also have worked on my challenge piece but it is just a repetition of the first side but I will post it soon.
Mr H has been refinishing my Papa' old smoking stand. I will post the finish soon and a little about it too.
I was real lazy this morning and did not get out to walk and now it is too hot for me to go. I have the laundry swirling and my coffee is waiting next to the Sunday paper. It is always a pleasure to have you stop by and chat. Thank you for the cheering comments with my challenge pieces and emails too. Have a wonderful day.
The drawing----no no I did not forget. I will draw the winner later today and post tomorrow.

7 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Such a cute little stitched bee!

KarenV said...

I like the sneak peeks - looking forward to the full reveal.

Nancy said...

Love the sneak peeks, especially that little bee!

Mouse said...

ooooo sneak peeks look gorgeous :)love the bee .... can't wait to see the full things:) love mouse xxxx

blue star stitcher said...

What a cute silver bee charm. Isn't it wonderful to be lazy on a Sunday before the work week starts all over again.

MiniBinoy said...

what a cute bee!!..

Jules said...

That bee is really cute!