Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A winner and a presentation

Oh I know...no post yesterday...winner not announced...but-----
Okay~~~~the winner of my drawing is


Denise. Thank you to all who entered. All the names were written down then tossed in a basket. The package will soon be on it's way.
Yesterday was our monthly stitch group meeting. We proudly made a presentation of our soldier pillows---127 in all!
From left to right, Anita, Ginny and our rep from Luke Air Force Base....Tech Sgt Nicole Eisenbarth and her daughter. Her sweet daughter presented all of us with a box of Girl Scout cookies.

Our group has gotten quite small as our snowbird members have left for cooler climates. But....
Eleanor brought this to show....
And Judy had this...
Erma Ruth is working on this red hand towel...
When I arrived home I found the package I had won from Cindy's giveaway----if you have not visited her blog, you really should. Look what she sent
ohhh, so many goodies and a lovely Christmas ornament charm

Yes, I am still stitching on my exchange piece and finished my giveaway pieces and will return to my challenge piece this week. I probably won't post it until it is finished because as I have said, it is a duplicate of the first side.
We seem to be having a partly cloudy morning, but it is still quite warm. Yesterday reached 117 here in the West Valley. The air con is keeping us cool.Hope all is well with all of you. I am so happy to have you visit with me...have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo well done Denise :) nice to see your stitching friends and oooo nice win too :) love mouse xxx

Denise said...

Woohoo! Thank you!

Can't wait to see Mr Mailman now!

Love Eleanor's flowers. And your goodies from Cindy - oh, what fun!

Vinniey said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner and you too. Beautiful package from Cindy. Eleanor and Judy's work are gorgeous! Looking forward to see your challenge piece.

Melanie said...

Congrats to the winner! :)