Gracie's Place~~~~
Welcome to my world that I share with Sammy the Schnauzer and The Brother Alan and Lisa. Each day I keep busy with all kinds of crafts. Always looking into new projects, forever learning.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Dear Blog
Now where is my Followers List? Please return it to me so I can set up my give away.
thank you....me
5 comments:
I'm a follower! You can just send it to me to save you the trouble.... just sayin... :-) LOL!! Hope it returns soon!
Your list may be gone, but we are still here.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
I second what Teresa said :) Blogger has been wacky lately and you are not alone...my follower list has been coming and going.
Hugs
Ma TK
am still here ... mine disappeared for a few days n then out of the blue was back ???? hope yours comes back soon :0 love mouse xxxx
My follower list is gone again too! Hopefully it will reappear soon!
Post a Comment