Thursday, June 9, 2011

News to share........

It's going to be a boy! I am so excited. I will have to start planning for my first grand baby in October/November. I did post about this before but wanted to share that it will be a boy. My son Eric wanted it to be so...my daughter in law Andrea never told me either way...me, I am selfish as I wanted both! I do not know what the name will be....
As you can see....Zoe does not seem impressed with the news. Sorry to say, she may never get to meet the baby as they live in NW PA. I look at this picture and am amazed to see how old Zoe looks. Her once jet black face is now with grey hair...just like me! I know I have not posted in a few days but time gets in the way. Yesterday my visit with the Dermatologist resulted in a cyst being removed from my back...small, but nevertheless....I have had Basal cell removed before so I will wait to hear the results in a week. A sore back today but back to my stitching.
My other news? Well don't get too excited, okay...you can clap if you want....but the La D Da stitching is finished. You heard it correctly. I finally managed to accept satisfy my self with the blended threads....now just the fob to do. Meet me at my other place so you can see for yourself. Thank you for stopping by...hope your day is terrific.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats on the new to be grand son. How fun.
Hope you back is feeling better soon, hope it returns with good news. I am off to check your finished piece.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Silverlotus said...

Congratulations! And, I hope you feel better soon.

CalamityJr said...

How exciting! Now you have to add a blue sampler to your to-do list!

Marie-P said...

A baby boy, how exciting...I have 2wonderful boys (23/22yrs) and would love to have a grandson some day. Oct/Nov will be here before you know it. :)

Hope all goes will with your biopsy. I have had 6 basal cells thus far... Grrr!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on the baby news! I became a grandma for the first time this Spring and I can tell you it is so much fun! Hope your back feels better soon and that your biopsy news is good!

And This Little Pig said...

Wonderful news on your grandson, bet you can't wait! Biopsy will be fine, hope you back heals fast, and Zoe just looks dignified to me.
LiBBiE in Oz

Ma Teakettle said...

Congratulations!

Hugs
Ma TK

Carol said...

I'm so excited for you, Gracie!! I'll bet you can't wait to meet him :)