Today is Tuesday. What does that mean? It is landscaper morning. You guessed it....no coffee out on the front glider.....very noisy people puttering around the courtyard. I could not hear myself thin let alone try to post! i did however get in my short walk. I try to go out each day and take a quick walk around the condo area. Some days I do walk a bit longer in a larger circled area. Well, this morning as I rounded the corner and looked up just outside Ziz's place
just look at this beautiful sunflower! It is one of many that look over the 6 foot wall....this one is about 7 feet tall! I could not resist taking a picture against the bright blue sky. You know I want some of these seeds to plant. Just when I thought it was going to be quiet I hear them again....guess it was their coffee break.
I did get some stitching done on my challenge piece but since I am replacing what Fred ate I am not posting just yet. Maybe tomorrow....until then.....thank you for chatting and for the kind words you leave. Have a great day.
Coming soon...my give away ....be sure to return!
just look at this beautiful sunflower! It is one of many that look over the 6 foot wall....this one is about 7 feet tall! I could not resist taking a picture against the bright blue sky. You know I want some of these seeds to plant. Just when I thought it was going to be quiet I hear them again....guess it was their coffee break.
I did get some stitching done on my challenge piece but since I am replacing what Fred ate I am not posting just yet. Maybe tomorrow....until then.....thank you for chatting and for the kind words you leave. Have a great day.
Coming soon...my give away ....be sure to return!
3 comments:
What a beautiful flower! I hope Fred behaves and lets you stitch in peace today!
oooo wonderful colouring on the sun flower :) hope fred behaves and will catch up with your progress soon :) love mouse xxxx
Beautiful sunflower!! Happy stitching!
Post a Comment