Monday, June 6, 2011

The day has really started---

First...if you are not hearing my music it is not because you are going deaf. I decided to update my play list and blogger will not load it....another cog in the wheel.
It is final..I am officially changing the name of our courtyard from
to this
Holly Court to Coyote Passage
Once again while I was enjoying my morning coffee here~~~~
in walks a young coyote. He was right in front of me so close I could look right into his eyes which we did! then he continued on his way. Shortly after this fellow decided it was safe to have hia breakfast on the lawn

Do you see him....just a bunny who could have been breakfast for the coyote! Why is there no picture of the coyote? Well I did not take my camera out with me as I usually do...Who knew!
Now back out to sit and stitch...Update on the challenge....no pictures yet....
So glad you stopped by to chat. Thank you for all the emails and comments. If anyone is having trouble leaving a comment let me know by email...I did change the settings. Have a delightful day.

9 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

I always thinks it wonderful to see all the wildlife that survives and thrives here in our harsh desert.

Mouse said...

he was probably checking to see what was for breakfast ..lol and didn't fancy the coffee heheheh ....love mouse xxxx

Denise said...

That's scary. I wouldn't want to be his breakfast - lucky bunny!

Cardygirl said...

ooh a coyote! That would startle you! Glad the bunny slept in!

And This Little Pig said...

It's always the way, you never have your camera, when you need it most! What a lovely spot to sit and have coffee. Love the little foot stool, one must be comfortable. Maybe tomorrow for the coyote, but not the rabbit.
LiBBiE in Oz

Teresa said...

Brave little bunny!
I loved your dragonfly box but tried several times to leave a comment and keep getting kicked off. You did a wonderful job on the finishing.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Roberta said...

Oh my, a bit scary having a coyote get so close, glad it did't get the bunny.

Donna said...

I like the name change that is so funny. Just make sure he stays off your porch

Nancy said...

Don't think I would want a coyote coming in that close to me!! That silly bunny better take care before he becomes coyote food!