Friday, June 3, 2011

A lovely dragonfly

Besides tea cups and tea pots...old ladies gloves and such, I love hummingbirds and dragonflies. Some years back, my sis gave me this lovely dragonfly
It is from the Lenox china company. It has gold trim and pale pink and light blue enamel on it's wings. I keep it here by my computer so I can enjoy it everyday. Which brings me to my Dragonfly box....oh I am so pleased with the completion....do you want to see? Meet me at my other place and see for yourself. Soon, I will be announcing my giveaway....in the meantime, thank you for all the lovely comments/emails and for visiting with me. Hope your day is a good day.

2 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

How pretty is that. I love the color of the wings.

Mouse said...

ohhh that is a pretty dragon fly too :) off to go and peek .... love mouse xxxx