Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time spent with Fred

I have a cousin Fred back in Rhode Island but that is not the  Fred I spent time with this morning. No.....
Yes, this is my buddy Fred and the threads he claimed from my La D Da project. I just could not live with the difference in the colors so I will re-do and adjust to a compromise in the shades.
It is a lovely morning here in Arizona. My family and friends back in RI are safe from the tornado warnings they had yesterday. A tornado did come down in the neighboring state of MA in Springfield to be exact. I called my sis to see how she was doing. Well, this is a short post. I will be working today and will stop by to visit you all later. Thank you for the visits and the lovely comments and emails. There will be Challenge post tomorrow...have a wonderful and safe day.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

hi fred ... you have been kept busy ... try not to hop over here will you ... love mouse xxxx

Patty C. said...

Fred is such a loyal companion - lol
You will be pleased when all is finished - Hang in there :)

Blu Stitcher said...

LOL, Poor you but it's good to see Fred again.

Daffycat said...

Dratted frogs! Someone needs to invent "frog spray" to keep them away!