Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello out there.....

No, I have not been away or ill. I will admit to being lazy these past few days. I got myself into a mental area that I usual avoid. Then when blogger went on furlough I did too. I spent time reading, relaxing, stitching and relaxing......
Mr H and I and of course Zoe too, spent a few hours enjoying the lovely weather yesterday outside on the the front porch----it is not really a porch as most know one, but that is what our condo calls it. It is on the North side so it was cooler than the back yard. Then we went to get new cushions for the glider and a few new plants and Mr H took me out for late lunch.
Wonderful garden salad and their Trio Appetizer...of course I did have a Frozen Margarita. I can not resist!
Just got the name of my Summer Exchange partner...looking forward to making something for ooooooo now you know I can not reveal the real name! You will have to wait until after August first.
I did finish the stitching for Dragonfly and now it just needs to be put together...I also stained the box for it....
Let's go to my other place and you can see.....
I am so pleased to have you visit with me....the #100 giveaway? Soon very soon so stay tuned for details....in the meantime, have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Sounds like a bit of R&R was just what you needed!

Parsley said...

Always good to refocus and refresh.