Friday, May 6, 2011

A work day today....

Back to work today after 2 weeks. Of course, I have a small headache, but I am sure it will go away soon. Had a nice relaxing day yesterday....most of my days really are. The coyote was back in our courtyard early last night. Decided to stop by to roll around the grass. Not 10 minutes before, my neighbor who refuses to listen, had his 2 small white fluffy dogs out in the courtyard...loose...I hate to think what is going to happen one of these days.
I have decided to think of my change in challenge projects as a rotation....and hope to have it ready to rip and stitch again soon. In the mean time, I did pick up Grace to work on. I just need to get a Krenik braid which I thought I had and a #12 Pearl cotton I misplaced. Join me at my other place and take a look...
Thanks for all the encouraging words re: my thread woes....glad you took the time to visit and comment. Enjoy the day.

No comments: