Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not happy...no indeed



It would be so easy to over look that the threads do not match.....oh, I thought they did. They looked like they did, but I can see the difference and it bothers me. What? You are not sure what I am moaning about? It is my challenge piece. What am I going to do? Oh you know the answer! First I am putting it down for the day. Second I am going to pick up one of the other pieces to work on. Then in between I will pull out the threads and start that section over again. Can't help myself, that is they way I am. So there is no update on that today. Now I am off to the craft closet to choose which of the remaining 4 projects to pick up. Decisions decisions always decisions!
Now aren't you glad you stopped by today???? I know I am....Mr H doesn't listen to these complaints!Have a nice day....

6 comments:

Mouse said...

oh dear .. what were you trying to match ???? ... yep we are all ears here ..lol love mouse xxx

Cardygirl said...

oh dear..if you can't live with it you need to reverse stitch! Good luck!

Crystal said...

So sorry but if your not happy with it now, you never will be.

Teresa said...

Well we have all been there, sometimes it seems you rip out more than you stitch in.
Hope it all works out.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Patty C. said...

Sorry you are not pleased - It will mean all the more to you when completed !!

And This Little Pig said...

Gracie, you know once you've seen it, you will always see it... damn... frog-git :D
LiBBiE in Oz