Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just never know what the day will bring

Very early this morning, Mr H's aunt Peggy passed away. She has been ill so as the saying goes, this is for the best. She is back in Rhode Island leaving a son and daughter. For me, this is the 3rd person since April 28th...they do come in three's.
Yesterday I found out that the IRS did not "find" my tax return....so, copies made and re-sent.
On the good news front.....I did not start the day with a nosebleed. I found a nice black wrought iron 2 tier display tray yesterday. It now holds some of my pumpkin pin cushions....
I have a few that are waiting to be stuffed and decorated and they will be added. I also did some stitching on my challenge piece. Won't you join me over at my other place and see? It was so very nice to have you visit with me. Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

valerie said...

So sorry to hear this news about Aunt Peggy. Condolences to you and Mr. H. Love the pumpkin pincushions.

Patty C. said...

Sorry about Aunt Peggy - Thinking of you and your family
Hugs,

Nancy said...

So sorry about Aunt Peggy. Hugs to you.

Crystal said...

So sorry to hear about your Aunt Peggy, sending hugs and thoughts your way.

natalyK said...

Sorry for your loss. Even though it is sometimes expected and doesn't come as a surprise it still hurts. Bless you and your family.

Melanie said...

So sorry for your loss. :(

KarenV said...

Sorry for the loss of Aunt Peggy, Gracie. I love the stand you got for your pincushions, nice display.

Wagapapa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss :(
The pumpkin pincushions look great.
Big hugs from here.

Tricia said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Aunt, Gracie. Your stitching is beautiful. I haven't been around much to say so, but I've been watching your progress!

Joy said...

Sorry about your loss.

Your display of pincushions is lovely.