Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TUSAL and ,,,,,

First, where did the hours in this day go????
my TUSAL for May...
a bit of glare...but here it is.
I have been busy today, but not sure with what?! Now yesterday....off to the doctor in the afternoon. I have been having lots of nosebleeds. My blood pressure is high....I do take 2 meds...what next? I did finish a book I was reading.
I finished the front of the small project I have been stitching...

I really like this. Next is to stitch the back side. I did work on my challenge piece and will post that tomorrow. 
My dear friend Ziz did join me for a Wild Hibiscus cocktail yesterday and we relaxed out on the front swing.
It is  nice to have you visit....I hope you have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I hope you are feeling better and soon are able to get off of the meds. Your stitching is wonderful.
Be always in stitches.

Nancy said...

Hope the doctor can help stop those nose bleeds!

Blu Stitcher said...

You TUSAL and new project looks great. I hope you feel better soon.

Mouse said...

ooo hope you can get sorted with the nose bleeds :0 lovely stitching love mouse xxx

Heather's Stitching Story said...

I hope you feel better very soon. xxx I love your TUSAL :-)